- Saudi Aramco’s IPO value could rise to $29.4 billion: Banker
- Aramco IPO retail subscription oversubscribed, $10.16 billion in orders: Samba
- Aramco IPO retail subscription fully covered, $8.69 bln in orders: Samba Capital
- Cost of India refinery project with Aramco, ADNOC estimated at $70 bln
- Markets Brief: Egypt sells land, Lebanon’s black market, Aramco retail investors
Saudi Aramco, the world’s largest oil exporter, said on Sunday that the company will launch its initial public offering (IPO) on the Saudi Stock ...
Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- The Crown Prince is the architect of Vision 2030 and originally announced plans to list shares of Saudi Aramco in 2016.
Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s Energy Minister
- Prince Abdulaziz assumed the role of energy minister in September of this year, replacing Khalid al-Falih.
Yasir al-Rumayyan, Chairman, Aramco
- Al-Rumayyan became chairman of Aramco’s board in September. He is best known as governor of the PIF, a role he continues to hold.
Amin Nasser, President and CEO, Aramco
- Nasser has been with Aramco for more than three decades and has held numerous leadership positions.
- Abu Dhabi, Kuwait sovereign funds plan investment in Aramco IPO:sources
- Aramco’s IPO proceeds could ease Saudi austerity measures: Fitch
- Abu Dhabi could plan up to $1.5 bln Aramco IPO investment: Report
- Saudi Aramco takes unofficial IPO roadshow to Abu Dhabi to lure Gulf investors
- Saudi Aramco IPO receives $17.1 bln in orders from institutional tranche: Source