- Aramco moves towards $2 trillion valuation after first day trading
- Market reaction to Saudi Aramco listing ‘far better than expected’: Analysts
- Saudi Aramco listing pushes Saudi Stock Exchange to top 10 position
- Saudi Aramco shares open at 35.2 riyals, valuing it at $1.88 trillion
- Saudi Aramco price seen at 10 pct limit, 35.2 riyals, before regular hours
Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- The Crown Prince is the architect of Vision 2030 and originally announced plans to list shares of Saudi Aramco in 2016.
Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s Energy Minister
- Prince Abdulaziz assumed the role of energy minister in September of this year, replacing Khalid al-Falih.
Yasir al-Rumayyan, Chairman, Aramco
- Al-Rumayyan became chairman of Aramco’s board in September. He is best known as governor of the PIF, a role he continues to hold.
Amin Nasser, President and CEO, Aramco
- Nasser has been with Aramco for more than three decades and has held numerous leadership positions.