Al Arabiya TV’s reporter in the Syrian city of Aleppo Mohammad Saeed has been killed by unknown gunmen, the television network reported on Tuesday.
Saeed was killed by a hooded man using a silenced gun in the Aleppo village of Hreitan, Syrian opposition activist said.
Saeed, an Aleppo native, earned his bachelor degree from Aleppo University. Over the course of his career, he worked with a variety of media outlets preparing news stories and video reports. Much of his work was carried out under the Syrian revolution.
Saeed focused on covering the humanitarian crisis in the country.
- Official: Polish journalist abducted in Syria is alive
- Spanish journalist abducted in Syria, says newspaper
- Italian journalist held in Syria released
- Polish journalist kidnapped in Syria
- Two French journalists kidnapped in Syria ‘alive’
- Parents of kidnapped American journalist in Syria urge his release
- Hollande demands immediate release of 2 journalists in Syria