UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan deploy warplanes against Houthis
The UAE has deployed 30 fighter jets, Bahrain 15, Kuwait 15, Qatar 10 and Jordan 6 warplanes
The UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Jordan have deployed fighter jets to join the Saudi air force in the ongoing air campaign against Yemen’s Houthi rebels, Al Arabiya News Chanel reported.
The UAE has deployed 30 fighter jets, Bahrain 15, Kuwait 15, Qatar 10 and Jordan 6 warplanes, according to the news channel.
Pakistan and Egypt are also taking part in the military campaign, contribution with air and naval forces.
Al Arabiya said Egypt, Pakistan and Sudan have also expressed readiness to contribute ground troops against the Houthis.
- Reports: top Houthi military commanders killed in Saudi airstrikes
- Saudi Air Force declares Yemen airspace restricted
- Obama approved support to Saudi military action
- King Salman orders airstrikes against Houthis
- Saudi ‘Decisive Storm’ waged to save Yemen
- Yemen asks GCC for military action against Houthis
- Saudi king, Sudan president discuss bilateral ties
- Saudi defense minister announces construction of a naval base in Jazan
- Saudi FM: Iran shouldn’t get ‘deals it doesn’t deserve’