Hezbollah chief says his group to retaliate for Qantar’s killing
Nasrallah was speaking hours after the group buried Qantar in a cemetery in the southern suburb of Beirut
Hezbollah leader said on Monday that his group will retaliate for the killing of Lebanese militant Samir Qantar in an Israeli strike in Syria at a time and place of its choice.
Nasrallah was speaking hours after the group buried Qantar in a cemetery in the southern suburb of Beirut in a style usually reserved for its leaders.
“Samir is one of us and a commander of our resistance and it is our right to retaliate for his assassination in the place, time and a way we see appropriate. We will exercise this right God willing.”
- Panorama: Hezbollah activists’ assets in Saudi frozen
- Who killed Hezbollah’s Samir Qantar? Ask Syria
- Israel admits forces operating in war-hit Syria
- Minister: Russia plane entered Israel control zone from Syria
- Unseasonal sandstorm hits Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Israel
- Israel shells southern Lebanon after rocket attack
- Israel charges Swede with spying for Lebanon's Hezbollah