Lavrov expects talks between Syrian govt and opposition in Damascus
Lavrov made his comments during a visit by Qatari Foreign Minister Khalid al-Attiyah to Moscow
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Monday he hoped that talks between the Syrian government and Syrian opposition would start this month in Damascus.
Lavrov made his comments during a visit by Qatari Foreign Minister Khalid al-Attiyah to Moscow.
- Russia hopes to sell military helicopters to Iran now sanctions lifted
- Russia says West ‘politicizing’ humanitarian crisis in Syria
- Morocco says arrests Belgian national tied to Paris attacks
- One killed by shelling in Turkey near Syrian border
- U.S. man arrested for seeking to join ISIS in Syria
- Airstrikes on Syria’s Raqqa killed 40 civilians Saturday: monitor
- ISIS abducts 400 civilians in Syria's Deir Ezzor