3 dead, 56 wounded in suicide bombings near Lake Chad
A seperate bomb attack took place in Gui and the village of Miterine
Three people were killed and dozens wounded in two suicide bombings in the Lake Chad area on Sunday, a region frequently targeted by Nigeria’s Boko Haram Islamists, a security official said.
In the first attack in Guie, a bomber on a motorcycle blew himself up, killing one person and injuring 32, while the second attack in the village of Miterine left two dead and 24 wounded, the official said.
- 4 dead in suicide attack at Cameroon mosque
- Nigeria ready to talk to Boko Haram about missing girls
- Chad says 15 citizens killed in Lake Chad bombings
- Nigeria police make arrests over Boko haram ‘sleeper cells’ in Abuja area
- Boko Haram kills at least 14 in Christmas day attack: vigilantes
- Niger says Boko Haram gunmen kill 18 in village bordering Nigeria