Five to appear in Paris court in connection with Nice attack
The suspects have already been transferred from the custody of the French anti-terrorism unit SDAT to the Paris court
Five people held for questioning over the Bastille day attack in the southern French city of Nice will appear in court on Thursday and could be placed under formal investigation, a judicial source said.
The suspects have already been transferred from the custody of the French anti-terrorism unit SDAT to the Paris court where they could be charged, the source said.
ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack by 31-year-old Tunisian driver Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel who rammed his truck into a crowd of Bastille day revellers, killing at least 84.
Jitters amid fear of new attacks after Nice bloodshedScattered violence across Europe is sparking fears that copycats may be striking out after the truck rampage that killed dozens Features
Nice truck attacker previously ‘beat man with spiked plank’The victim was bleeding profusely and told officers that Bouhlel - who stayed on the scene after the attack - was responsible World News
Former UK tabloid editor slammed for comments on hijab-wearing TV presenterA former paper editor claimed that the appearance of a hijab-wearing Muslim reporter on TV after the Nice attack was “massively provocative.” Print
Twitter, Facebook move quickly to stem celebrations of Nice attackspate of violence over the past several months has posed numerous challenges to social media companies Digital