Female suicide bomber kills 10 in Chad capital
The woman blew herself up at the entrance to a market in N'Djamena around 8:45 a.m.
A female suicide bomber killed around 10 people at a market in the capital of Chad on Saturday, police said, in the latest attack to hit the country on the frontline in the fight against Boko Haram Islamists.
The woman blew herself up at the entrance to a market in N'Djamena around 8:45 a.m. (0745 GMT), a police official told AFP, adding about 10 people were killed and several injured.
- Chad bans full veil after deadly Boko Haram attacks
- Boko Haram clash kills 4 Chad soldiers, 33 Islamists: army
- Nigerian forces invade last known stronghold of Boko Haram
- African Union endorses plan for anti-Boko Haram force
- Boko Haram insurgents attack Cameroon army base
- Boko Haram attacks village in Chad as revolt spreads
- Mental illness looms at ‘American sniper’ trial