Saudi, Bahrain, UAE announce humanitarian services for mixed Qatari families
Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain on Sunday announced the provision of humanitarian services for mixed Qatari families.
In a statement, the official news agency WAM provided a phone number for Emirati-Qatari families to call and be in touch with authorities regarding these services.
The WAM statement said that the UAE views the Qatari people as an “extension of the UAE.”
Last week, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain cut diplomatic, economic and trade ties with Qatar, accusing the Gulf state of sponsoring terrorism.
- UAE minister: Only solution for Qatar is to stop supporting terrorists
- UAE welcomes Trump’s leadership in challenging Qatar’s support for extremism
- UAE c. bank bars deals with Qatar-linked people, bodies on terrorism blacklist
- UAE: Published list of terrorists gives Qatar opportunity to review its policy
- UAE minister says ‘Qatar’s inconsistent policies confusing’