The first batch of Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz’s guests from families of Egyptian police and army victims have arrived in Makkah to perform Hajj.
The 291 relatives were received by an official in charge of the king’s guests, Abdullah Al-Medlaj, and a number of other officials, the Saudi Press Agency reported.
- Council of Pakistani Scholars praise Saudi’s Hajj performance
- 104-year-old Indonesian pilgrim arrives in Saudi Arabia for Hajj
- Hundreds of Qataris leave Al-Ahsa airport to perform Hajj
- PHOTOS: Social media abuzz with these two images of Hajj
- Saudi Health Ministry: 1400 surgeries performed on Hajj pilgrims