King Salman of Saudi Arabia will visit Russia on Thursday, senior Kremlin aide Yury Ushakov was quoted by the TASS news agency as saying.
"We are awaiting the king's visit on Thursday," Ushakov said Monday.
The visit comes a month before members of the OPEC oil cartel, of which Saudi Arabia is the biggest producer, are due to meet with the other nations that have joined them in cutting crude output, including Russia, to discuss extending the pact that has helped prop up prices.
- Saudi King Salman inaugurates New Taif projects
- King Salman’s decree allows women to drive in Saudi Arabia
- Positive international media reactions to King Salman's historic decree
- Team from King Salman Relief Center visit Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- King Salman meets with former Turkish president