The security spokesman of the Saudi Ministry of Interior said in a statement on Friday that "On Thursday evening (9th November, 2017), the security forces managed to arrest two wanted individuals, namely Mohammed Saeed Salman Al-Abdulaal and Mustapha Ali Saleh Al-Sbeiti, in Tarout, Qatif Governorate."
The two arrested individuals were taken to hospital for treatment as they sustained injury while resisting arrest, the spokesman said.
- Saudi Interior Ministry: Three wanted terrorists killed in Qatif
- Saudi Arabia: Security forces kill wanted person in al-Qatif region
- Saudi forces kill fourth member of terrorist family of six from Awamiyah
- Saudi Arabia arrests man wanted for Qatif violence
- Wanted Bahraini national killed in clashes in Saudi