In his statement on Friday at the Mediterranean Dialogues Summit in Rome, Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Adel al-Jubeir described the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as decisive and loving of his people.
Jubeir stressed that the crown prince has begun combating corruption in the kingdom, starting at the top.
Speaking on his plans for Saudi Arabia, he said that Prince Mohammed would like to transform the country to the better through reform and facing corruption. He pointed out that the Saudi people have started to feel like they’re getting their country back.
Jubeir also said that prince Mohammed is an individual with a vision and ambition for his country. He has moral standards and he cares for the people, he added.
“He is also decisive, strong and wants for his country to be a normal state. In addition, he is empowering the youth and providing them with opportunity. He is introducing culture, creativity, women empowerment and to return to the real Islam. This is Mohammed bin Salman and we are lucky to have him as our leader at this time," Jubeir said.
- Al Jubeir: Lebanon will find peace when terrorist group Hezbollah is disarmed
- Saudi Foreign Minister Jubeir says Hezbollah hijacked Lebanon
- Saudi FM Jubeir: We would like sanctions against Iran for supporting terror
- Saudi FM Jubeir: Qatar dispute ‘should not occupy people’s attention’
- Al-Jubeir: Saudi Arabia will not allow any attacks on its security