A video illustrated the success of the coalition forces in destroying the workshops manufacturing land-to-surface missiles and ballistic missiles in Saada.
The Houthi militia also failed to launch a rocket from the desert of the Midi district, northeast of Hajjah province towards Saudi territory at dawn on Saturday (December 16, 2017). Sources said it fell in a desert area of the Directorate without any material or human damage.
Military sources in the fifth military zone, confirmed that the missile launched by the Houthis at dawn was a Russian-made Volga air defense missile, with Iranian modifications, dubbed by the Houthis “The Destroyer”, according to what was published by the ‘Scene of Yemen’ website.
- UN: Yemen rebel missiles fired at Saudi Arabia appear Iranian
- White House condemns missile attacks on Saudi Arabia by Yemen’s Houthis
- Saudi Arabia intercepts missile from Yemen northeast of Riyadh
- Missile fired from Yemen at civilian populated area in Saudi Arabia
- Arab coalition destroy Houthi missile launch site in Yemen's Hudaydah