Arab coalition launches 50 air raids on Houthi sites in four Yemeni provinces
The Arab coalition in Yemen has launched 50 air raids on Houthi militia sites across four Yemeni provinces on Saturday.
The strikes killed several militia members and destroyed Houthi weapon stores. According to military sources, more than 12 raids targeted Houthi militia sites in Saada.
Similarly, coalition planes targeted Houthi military reinforcements in Kitaaf directorate, Saada. Three of the raids targeted sites where Houthi militia are active in west of Saada.
In Saada, field battles persist between the Arab coalition and Houthi militia. It is worthy of noting that the coalition freed several strategic mountainous areas from Houthi control over the last few days.
- Houthi militia steals international aid from orphanage in Yemen
- How Houthi militias have been plundering food from UN aid agencies
- Yemen’s Houthi militia begins recruiting female fighters
- Houthi militia have only weapons but no men, says Ali Abdallah Saleh’s lawyer
- Houthi militias loot currency exchange offices in Yemen’s Sanaa