The Houthi militia have heartlessly blown up the body of a prisoner in Yemen’s al-Baydah governorate, it has been revealed.
According to reports, Houthi militias kidnapped Mohammad al-Uzli last month in the Burkan district of al-Baydah governorate and then moved him to an unknown destination.
According to eyewitnesses Uzli, from Mukayras directorate in al-Bayda governorate, was seen transported in a vehicle belonging to Houthi militia near the governorate’s commercial area.
He was then reportedly seen walking at a moderate pace apparently under the influence of anesthesia. Minutes later he was blown up using a remote device, said the witnesses.
- Houthi militias suspend schools in Sanaa for one month
- Yemen’s Houthi bastions near economic collapse as militia imposes levies
- Houthi militia steals international aid from orphanage in Yemen
- How Houthi militias have been plundering food from UN aid agencies
- Yemen’s Houthi militia begins recruiting female fighters