The Arab coalition fighting Houthis in Yemen have targeted a spying center east of Taiz which is said to host Iranian experts working for the Houthi militia, reported the local media center in Taiz.
The center said that coalition aircrafts raided the Automatic Release Center in al-Houban on Friday. They also targeted Iranian spy experts who were in the targeted structure, the center added.
Meanwhile, Houthi militia leader and Commander of the Armored Corps, Abu Mohammed al-Mortada, and a number of his companions were also killed by a coalition air strike targeting a military post in the al-Maleh area northwest of Taiz.
- Arab Coalition forces destroy weapons depot for Houthis in Hajjah
- Arab coalition forces intensify strikes in Saada
- Arab coalition forces destroy Houthi missile targeting Al-Mukha in Yemen
- Arab coalition launches 50 air raids on Houthi sites in four Yemeni provinces
- Gargash: Arab coalition’s action on Aden crisis has prevented strife