Houthi prisoners said the movement members were trained by Hezbollah experts before they were dispatched to the different fighting fronts.
In a video published by the Yemeni army’s media center on Tuesday night, a Houthi prisoner identified as Zakaria Mohammed Awda said he and dozens others were trained in Shawaba in Sanaa by Hezbollah experts around two months ago before they were sent to fight.
Another prisoner said the Houthis deceived them using national slogans and he called on others not to believe them. In the past two months, Houthi militias recruited plenty of young men and trained them before sending them to fighting fronts.
READ ALSO: VIDEO: Evidence of Hezbollah coaching Houthis, planning attacks on Riyadh
The Yemeni army’s media center noted that this is all evidence to Iran’s involvement in supporting the Houthis and supplying them with arms and providing them with experts to implement its destructive agenda in the region.
- Houthi militia kidnaps 200 officers, soldiers loyal to slain Yemeni ex-president Saleh
- US, Britain, France, Germany condemn Iran, warn to stop arming Houthi militia
- Houthi militia kidnap, blow up prisoner in Yemen’s al-Baydah governorate
- Houthi militias suspend schools in Sanaa for one month
- Yemen’s Houthi bastions near economic collapse as militia imposes levies