Arab Coalition fighters in Yemen have destroyed Houthi militia equipment and military vehicles near the Saudi-Yemeni borders.
According to an Al Arabiya correspondent, drone planes discovered three Houthi military vehicles carrying explosive mines and missiles. The militia had attempted to transport the equipment towards the Saudi border, said the correspondent.
All three targets were destroyed and onboard militia were killed.
Meanwhile, the Arab coalition’s artillery destroyed 12 different targets including dens and barracks belonging to the militias within the Yemeni border.
As such, 15 militia members were killed, while ammunition, weapons and solar power sites used to generate their electricity were also destroyed.
- Yemeni army advances against Houthi militia in Nahm front, east of Sanaa
- Draft UN Security Council resolution condemns Houthi militia missiles in Yemen
- Protests against Houthi militia continue for second day in Yemen’s Sanaa
- US, Britain, France, Germany condemn Iran, warn to stop arming Houthi militia
- Houthi militia kidnaps 200 officers, soldiers loyal to slain Yemeni ex-president Saleh