The Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has met with Amazon founder and CEO, Jeff Bezos, on Friday during his Seattle visit in the United States.
The crown prince and Bezos discussed possible cooperation between the kingdom and Amazon. They also looked into potential investment opportunities which fall in line with the Saudi Vision 2030, reported the Saudi Press Agency.
Prince Mohammed bin Salman is set to spend a few days in Seattle, where about 500 giant companies, including Boeing, Microsoft, Costa, Amazon and Starbucks, have their headquarters.
- The significance of Seattle, the Saudi Crown Prince’s fourth US stop
- Saudi Crown Prince patronizes deal to localize military manufacturing
- Saudi Crown Prince and Bill Gates review joint development projects
- Saudi Crown Prince says American troops should remain inside Syria
- Saudi Crown Prince meets with UN Security Council’s Big Five