Cardinal Jean-Louis Pierre Tauran of the Pontifical Council for the Interreligious Dialogue in the Vatican state arrived in Saudi Arabia’s Riyadh on Saturday, reported the Saudi Press Agency.
The cardinal was welcomed at the kingdom’s King Khalid International Airport by Prince Mohammed bin Abdurrahman bin Abdulaziz, Riyadh Deputy Governor and the Secretary General of the Muslim World League, Dr. Mohammed bin Abdul-Kareem Al-Issa.
- Pope Tawadros, King Salman in historic meeting
- Vatican rebukes journalist who quoted Pope as denying existence of hell
- Vatican PM meets with Muslim World League secretary general
- PHOTOS: Saudi Islamic Affairs Ministry delegation meets Pope at Vatican
- Pope Francis calls space station to boost Vatican-Russian ties