Saudi Arabian air defense forces have intercepted a Houthi ballistic missile targeting Saudi Arabia's Jazan city on Friday.
On April 16, the Arab Coalition forces said that the Houthi militia in Yemen have launched more than 100 missiles against Saudi Arabia. Saudi air defense forces were able to intercept most of them.
Spokesman for the Arab Coalition forces fighting in Yemen, Col. Turki al-Maliki, confirmed a press conference on Monday that the militia have to date fired 119 ballistic missiles against Saudi Arabia.
He also warned that a painful military initiative would be taken against the Houthis if the kingdom continued to be threatened.
- Saudi air defenses intercept Houthi ballistic missile targeting Najran
- Saudi air defense destroys ballistic missile over Jazan
- Saudi Arabia intercepts ballistic missile fired by Houthis over Jazan
- Saudi defense forces destroy Houthi ballistic missile over Najran
- Saudi air defense destroy ballistic missile fired by Houthis on Najran