Saudi air defense forces have destroyed a Houthi ballistic missile targeting Najran on Friday.
According to an Al Arabiya news channel correspondent, Saudi air defense forces intercepted and destroyed the missile using their Patriot defense system around 12:50 pm local time.
Military sources confirmed that the Houthi militia intentionally fired the missile at a resident-dense areat. But, the defense forces were able to destroy the missile without resulting in any casualties.
On Monday, Saudi air defenses intercepted two ballistic missiles fired by the Houthi militias targeting Jazan.
The kingdom’s air defenses intercepted another missile targeting the Najran region while another missile fell in a desert area on Sunday.
The militia has fired more than 100 ballistic in total targeting Saudi Arabian land according to an Arab Coalition statement released on April 16. Saudi air defenses were able to intercept most of them.
- Saudi air defense intercepts ballistic missile fired toward Najran
- Saudi Arabia intercepts Houthi ballistic missile targeting Jazan
- Saudi air defenses intercept Houthi ballistic missile targeting Najran
- Saudi air defense destroys ballistic missile over Jazan
- Saudi Arabia intercepts ballistic missile fired by Houthis over Jazan