King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud received at his palace United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
During the meeting, they reviewed bilateral relations between the two friendly countries, latest developments in the Middle East region and efforts being exerted towards them.
The audience was attended by Prince Khalid bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Saudi Ambassador to the United States of America, Minister of State and Cabinet's Member Dr. Musaed bin Mohammed Al-Aiban, Minister of Foreign Affairs Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir, and a number of officials at the United States Department of State.
Earlier, recently confirmed US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has arrived in the Saudi capital of Riyadh to begin his first regional tour as his country’s top diplomat.
- Pompeo stresses that Saudi Arabia’s security is a priority for US
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo meets with Saudi FM in Riyadh
- Saudi ambassador to US: Hard to see a path to a trustworthy dialogue with Iran
- Saudi FM Jubeir: Qatar has to pay for US presence in Syria
- New Saudi approach in dealing with US media
- Saudi ambassador to US offers condolences to Bush family