The UAE’s Minister for Foreign Affairs, Anwar al-Gargash, said on Friday that the Houthi militia are in their weakest state politically and militarily.
Making his statement via his personal Twitter handle, the minister continued saying that “this is the time to fully concentrate on defeating the rebellion that turned Yemen into hell.” “This is the time to reject dispersions and set aside differences,” he added.
- Gargash: Iran continues to publish false news against UAE, Saudi Arabia
- Gargash: Absence of Qatari Emir from Arab Summit demonstrates obstinacy
- UAE minister Gargash says Somalia creating ‘unnecessary’ tension
- UAE minister Gargash: Saudi Crown Prince’s visit to US could be game changer
- Gargash: Qatar paid up to $1 bln in funds to terrorist groups