Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said on Monday that Houthi attacks planned by Iran do not affect the kingdom’s stability.
"The Iranian-planned Houthi attacks, which are strongly denounced by the international community, reveal their terrorism and never affects our stability and development," Jubeir said on Twitter.
The spokesman of the Arab coalition forces in Yemen, Col. Turki Al-Malki, said earlier on Monday that the Houthi militia was violating international and humanitarian law by exploiting educational, diplomatic and religious institutions in the war.
He also played a video showing Houthi gunmen enter a mosque and ascend to its minaret to position their snipers and target people.
Malki also said that 107 posts for Houthi militias’ gatherings were destroyed in Yemen, adding that Houthi terrorists were killed in Yemen across the Saudi borders and a number of Houthi commanders at Al Bayda front were also killed.
- Here’s all that Pompeo and al-Jubeir discussed in Riyadh
- Saudi FM Jubeir: Qatar has to pay for US presence in Syria
- Jubeir: Houthis hardened against political process in Yemen because of Iran
- Jubeir: Jerusalem Summit demands Iran regional withdrawal
- Jubeir: Iran and terrorism are two sides of one coin