Commander of the Saada axis Brigadier General Obeid al-Athla called on citizens on Tuesday to return to their homes in Al-Atfain and al-Faraa in Kitaf after they were liberated and purged from mines and explosives which the Houthis planted before their defeat there.
Athla made this call while checking the locations liberated by the Yemeni army, aided by the Arab coalition, in Kitaf in the Houthis' stronghold of Saada.
He praised the victories on all fronts in Saada where the Yemeni army has tightened its grip on the Houthis in five axes as part of the operation to liberate the entire of Saada.
Yemeni soldiers in the axis of Saada said the Houthis “are falling apart” following these defeats and vowed to raise the flag of the Yemeni republic on top of the Marran Mountain.
A video shared by the Media Center of the Yemeni Army showed the liberated areas in Al-Atfain.
- Saudi commander of joint forces visits military units on Yemen battlefield
- Yemen's Houthis acknowledge death of commander in Iran-trained brigade
- Sudan says its participation in Yemen war a ‘moral obligation’
- Coalition targets, destroys Houthi militia drones factory in Yemen
- Yemen says national army just 20 km away from Hodeidah