Dubai International Airport said on Sunday it was operating as normal following a news report Yemen's armed Houthi militia had launched a drone attack against the airport.
"With regards to reports by questionable sources this morning, Dubai Airports can confirm that Dubai International (DXB) is operating as normal without any interruption," said an airport spokesman.
The statement was also carried by the Dubai Media Office on Twitter.
With regards to reports by questionable sources this morning, Dubai Airports can confirm that Dubai International (DXB) is operating as normal without any interruption.— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) September 30, 2018
The Houthi's Masirah TV earlier said, without providing evidence, a Sammad-3 drone had launched a drone attack on the airport.
UAE officials last month denied reports by Houthi media that the group had targeted Dubai airport with a drone.
- Man gets 7 year jail sentence for attempting to smuggle drugs at Dubai airport
- WATCH: Dubai airport takes the lead in starting Saudi National Day celebrations
- UAE denies false Houthi media reports regarding Dubai airport
- Indian traveler can’t believe his luck after winning $1 million in Dubai airport
- EXCLUSIVE: Thani al-Zaffin of emaratech on smart gate security at Dubai airports