Kuwait has reported no new cases of coronavirus in the last 24 hours, said the country's ministry of health on Tuesday.
The health ministry confirmed 56 cases in the country as of March 2, the majority of them arrived from Iran or had been in contact with people who had been there.
The health ministry said on March 1 it will test all travelers coming from Egypt and Syria via all airlines for the coronavirus both upon departure from the two countries and arrival in Kuwait.
Kuwait’s civil aviation authority stopped on February 21 all flights to and from Iran. It also banned entry of travelers coming from Iran.
Kuwait finds 10 new coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours: State TVThere have been 10 more cases of coronavirus found in Kuwait over the past 24 hours, according to the country's health ministry quoted on state TV, ... Gulf
Kuwait to ‘double-check’ all travelers from Egypt, Syria for coronavirusKuwait’s ministry of health announced on Sunday that it will test all travelers coming from Egypt and Syria via all airlines for the coronavirus ... Gulf
Kuwait confirms new coronavirus case from Iran, total now 46: MinistryKuwait has confirmed a new case of coronavirus infection, bringing the total number of people diagnosed with the disease in the country to 46, a ... Gulf