Saudi Arabia condemned the Tunisia terrorist attack on Friday in a statement by the Kingdom’s Foreign Ministry.
“The Foreign Ministry expresses the Kingdom’s condemnation of the terrorist blast that targeted security forces near the US Embassy in the capital of Tunis, which killed a police man and wounded others,” the ministry said in a statement on Twitter.
Two militants on a motorbike blew themselves up outside the US Embassy in Tunisia on Friday, killing a policeman and injuring several others in the country's most serious attack in months, Reuters reported.
The ministry also said it emphasized the Kingdom’s position rejecting all forms of terrorism and violence.
Saudi Arabia stands with Tunisia in facing all that disrupts its security and stability, according to the statement.
- With Reuters
Blast targets US Embassy in Tunisia, policeman deadTwo militants on a motorbike blew themselves up outside the US Embassy in Tunisia on Friday, killing a policeman and injuring several others in the ... North Africa
ISIS claims responsibility for suicide bomb blast in TunisThe ISIS has claimed responsibility for a suicide bomb blast in the Tunisian capital earlier this week, the militant group’s Amaq news agency ... North Africa
Tunis bombings death toll rises to twoThe death toll from twin suicide bombings that rocked the Tunisian capital last week has risen to two after a civilian died of his injuries, the ... North Africa