Kuwait announced that three people have recovered from the deadly coronavirus, raising the total number of recoveries in the country to 15, the Ministry of Health said on Wednesday.
For more coronavirus news, visit our dedicated page.
Kuwait has reported a total of 142 confirmed cases of coronavirus.
The country announced on Tuesday that it had donated $40 million to the World Health Organization (WHO) to help combat the outbreak, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Khaled al-Jarallah said.
Kuwait has been in constant contact with the organization to ensure that health officials in the country are taking the necessary precautions to protect its citizen and residents, a health ministry spokesman had said earlier this month.
Kuwait donates $40 mln to World Health Organization to combat coronavirusKuwait donated $40 million to the World Health Organization (WHO) to help combat the spread of the deadly coronavirus, Deputy Minister of Foreign ... Gulf
Coronavirus: Kuwait warns of ‘countrywide curfew’ if health instructions ignoredKuwait’s government said on Monday it will not hesitate to take more drastic measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus, and that a ... Middle East
Kuwait confirms seven new coronavirus cases, total up to 130Kuwait reported seven new coronavirus cases raising the total number of cases in the country to 130, the ministry of health said on Tuesday. The ... Gulf