The official spokesperson for the government of Kuwait, Tariq al-Muzrim, on Tuesday said that “information must be taken from official sources,” calling on people not to pay attention to rumors on social media, Al Arabiya reported.
Rumors regarding the wellbeing of Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah had been circulating on social media on Tuesday.
Earlier in July, Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah traveled to the United States to complete medical treatment, the state-run KUNA news agency said.
Coronavirus: Kuwait reports rise in COVID-19 cases, four new deathsKuwait recorded 437 new coronavirus cases and four new virus-related deaths on Monday, the Health Ministry reported. Yesterday, the country reported ... Coronavirus
Kuwait to fire 400 expat employees at Ministry of Public Works: ReportKuwait will terminate the employment of the remaining 400 expatriates currently working at the Ministry of Public Works, according to local media ... Gulf
Ten Kuwaiti MPs sign non-cooperation motion against the Prime MinisterTen Kuwaiti Members of Parliament submitted a “non-cooperation” motion against Kuwait’s Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, the ... Gulf