The Secretary General of the Gulf Cooperation Council praised Saudi Arabia’s presidency of the G20 summit on Friday.
Dr. Nayef al-Hajraf, the Secretary General expressed his appreciation of the great and exceptional efforts made by the Kingdom during its presidency of the G20 despite the circumstances sweeping the world.
The Kingdom demonstrated its leading and pivotal role in preparing and managing the work of the summit and the meetings that took place at all levels during the period of its presidency of the G20, the Secretary General said.
- Engagement Groups allow G20 to hear voices of billions: Executive Director Al-Frayan
- The G20 confirms Saudi Arabia’s central role in the region: UAE’s Anwar Gargash
- Saudi Arabia will be ‘one of the first’ to procure coronavirus vaccine: KSRelief head
- Science 20 leaders at G20 focused on addressing health, environment issues
- How this year’s G20 in Saudi Arabia has brought a new cultural focus
- G20: A timeline of events since Saudi Arabia assumed the presidency