The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation stated in a statement issued on Saturday that the United Arab Emirates condemns the wrongful crime of assassination that targeted Iranian Nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, reported UAE's state news agency WAM.
The United Arab Emirates affirmed that the instability in the region and its security challenges must prompt all countries to avoid actions that would lead to escalation, which threatens the entire region's stability, added the statement.
The statement added that, given what the region is going through, the United Arab Emirates calls on all parties to exercise maximum restraint to avoid drifting the region into new instability levels that threaten peace.
- Iraqi foreign minister condemns killing of top Iranian nuclear scientist
- Iranian newspaper: Iran should attack Haifa if Israel killed scientist Fakhrizadeh
- Israeli embassies on high alert following Iranian retaliation threats: Reports
- Who was Mohsin Fakhrizadeh, the assassinated ‘father of Iran’s nuclear bomb’?
- Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh assassinated: Ministry of Defense