Saudi King discusses Gaza crisis with Moroccan counterpart
The two leaders also discussed avenues of enhancing cooperation between the two countries
Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud met Moroccan King Mohammed VI in the coastal city of Jeddah on Monday where the two discussed the latest developments in the region, particularly the ongoing conflict in the Palestinian Gaza Strip, the Saudi News Agency said.
“They discussed the latest developments at the Islamic, Arab and international levels, particularly the latest developments in the Palestinian territories,” the state-run agency said.
The two leaders also discussed avenues of enhancing cooperation between the two countries at all levels, the agency added
- NBC faces credibility test after Ayman Mohyeldin's Gaza pull-out debacle
- U.S. issues travel warning for Israel, West Bank and Gaza
- 1300GMT: Gaza death toll mounts
- Hezbollah leader says Gaza ‘resistance’ will defeat Israel
- Israel: 7 more soldiers killed in Gaza clashes
- Obama: focus in Gaza conflict must be on ceasefire
- Gaza rejoices at alleged capture of Israeli soldier