Saudi center resolves 217 family disputes in seven months
The center receives 65-75 calls for counseling every month
The family center in Al-Sharqiya province has resolved 217 Saudi family disputes from Dec. 2013 until June 2014, Ahmad al-Duryawyash, the center’s head of public relations, told Al-Sharq daily.
The center receives 65-75 calls for counseling every month, and either meets with those involved or provides advice via its hotline, he added.
- Majority of young Saudi men prefer working women for brides: survey
- Quota for women on boards of Saudi family businesses urged
- Saudi Arabia launches new housing scheme to ease shortage
- Family blames Saudi gender segregation rules for student’s death
- Family of Saudi girl trapped in well insists on extrication of her body
- Saudi women get US victim visas following family disputes