Israel army says 3 soldiers killed in Gaza fighting
Israel's army said two soldiers were also severely wounded in ongoing fighting
Three Israeli soldiers were killed in fighting inside the Gaza Strip on Wednesday, the army said, taking the total number of military deaths in the past six days to 32.
“Today, three IDF soldiers were killed in combat in the Gaza Strip,” a statement said
It said two soldiers were also severely wounded in ongoing fighting in the coastal enclave where Israel launched a ground operation on July 17 to destroy a sophisticated network of tunnels used by militants for cross-border attacks.
- Sisi defends Egypt’s Gaza peace efforts
- Egypt: No longer a Gaza power broker?
- Saudi Arabia slams Israeli ‘war crimes’ in Gaza
- UN: Israeli actions could amount to ‘war crimes’
- Politicized art? Gaza photos storm social media
- Gaza and the Beirut invasion scenario
- Why Sisi cannot let Egypt’s Gaza deal fail
- Jon Stewart responds to outrage over Gaza comments
- Funny man Russell Brand shares insights on Gaza conflict
- 2000GMT: Israel escalates Gaza offensive as Palestinian death toll rises to 620
- 1800GMT: Kerry says Egyptian initiative provides framework for Gaza ceasefire
- Israeli pushes on with Gaza assault, kills dozens
- British Labour Party Leader opposes Israel’s invasion of Gaza
- Watch John Kerry mocking Israel’s ground offensive in Gaza
- NBC faces credibility test after Ayman Mohyeldin's Gaza pull-out debacle
- Danes protest for Gaza with symbolic coffins
- Saudi King discusses Gaza crisis with Moroccan counterpart
- 2000GMT: Egypt denies amending initiative to end Gaza conflict
- Israel kills over 500 Palestinians in 14 days