Palestinian stabs two Israeli settlers in West Bank
The incident took place in Mishor Adumim settlement, east of the West Bank
A Palestinian man stabbed two Israeli settlers in a supermarket in the West Bank on Wednesday before he was shot and wounded by a security guard, Al Arabiya correspondent reported.
The incident took place in Mishor Adumim settlement, east of the West Bank, the correspondent said.
The Associated Press cited Police spokeswoman Luba Samri as saying that the16-year-old Palestinian entered the supermarket and stabbed two Israeli shoppers. Samri said they were moderately wounded.
She said the security guard then shot the attacker. His condition was unknown.
Over the past month, 11 people have been killed in Palestinian attacks, including a deadly assault on a Jerusalem synagogue that killed five people. Most of the violence has occurred in Jerusalem, though there have been other attacks in Tel Aviv and the West Bank.
- Palestinian stabs two Israeli settlers in West Bank
- Palestinian woman ‘shot after attack on Israeli’
- Jewish man stabbed, another beaten in East Jerusalem
- Turkish teen arrested for 'burying alive sister's boyfriend'
- Israeli settler killed in West Bank stabbing
- Israeli soldier critical after ‘Palestinian stabbing,’ say police