Saudi King undergoes medical tests in Riyadh
The monarch has been undergoing medical checks in a Riyadh hospital, state media reported
Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, 91, has been undergoing medical checks in a Riyadh hospital, state media reported on Wednesday, citing a royal court statement.
There were no further details in the brief statement.
"The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, may God keep him, entered today Wednesday ... the King Abdulaziz Medical City of the National Guard in Riyadh to undergo some medical tests," the statement said, according to state news agency SPA.
- Saudi, Jordan kings meet on regional concerns
- Saudi king orders donation of $35m to fight Ebola
- Saudi king donates $104 million for Syria food aid
- Saudi king appoints new ministers in cabinet reshuffle
- Saudi king hails Riyadh pact, urges Egypt cooperation
- Saudi king holds talks with visiting emir of Kuwait
- Saudi king receives Qatari emir in Jeddah