Jordan’s king and queen to attend mass rally in Paris
Some 45 foreign leaders and officials will be present at the historic march in the French capital
Jordan’s king and queen will attend a mass national rally in Paris on Sunday, in tribute to the 17 victims of a three-day Islamist killing spree, the French presidency said.
Some 45 foreign leaders and officials will be present at the historic march in the French capital, which is expected to attract around a million people under high security.
Other officials from the Middle East region to attend the rally include Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu and Tunisian Prime Minister Mehdi Jomaa.
(With Al Arabiya)
- Images reveal life of ‘most wanted woman in France’
- Rupert Murdoch slammed for blaming Muslims in Paris attacks
- After #JeSuisAhmed, #JeSuisJuif hashtag goes viral on Twitter
- U.S. warns of global terror threat after Paris attacks
- Gunman surrenders after taking hostages in south of France
- Paris shooting cases demonstrate spy agencies’ limits