U.S.-led coalition launches 14 air strikes against ISIS
Five air strikes were conducted in Syria while nine air strikes were launched in Iraq
The United States and its partner nations launched 14 air strikes against ISIS militants in Iraq and Syria since Wednesday morning, the Combined Joint Task Force said on Thursday.
Five air strikes were conducted in Syria, the task force said in a statement. They struck ISIS tactical units near Al Hasakah and fighting positions near Kobani.
In Iraq, nine air strikes were launched near Al-Asad, Fallujah, Mosul and other locations, hitting tactical units, buildings, vehicles and a training camp, the statement said.
- Air strike kills 17 ISIS militants, nine civilians in Iraq
- Britain urges ‘political solution’ in Libya
- ISIS hit with 15 air strikes by U.S.-led coalition
- U.S.-led air strikes in Syria, Iraq hit ISIS targets
- Jordan: Pilot murder ‘turning point’ in ISIS fight
- Jordan planes launch fresh air strikes on ISIS
- Video shows Jordanian air strike against ISIS in Syria’s Hasaka