King Salman holds talks with Egypt's Sisi in Riyadh
Sisi was greeted by Saudi Crown Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz and a delegation of high-ranking officials
Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz held talks with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi on Sunday in Riyadh on the latest regional and international developments.
The two leaders discussed the current affairs of the region and emphasized the depth of strategic relations between the Kingdom and Egypt.
During his one-day-visit, Sisi was greeted by Saudi Crown Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz and a delegation of high-ranking officials.
In an exclusive interview with the Al Arabiya News Channel on Saturday, Sisi reiterated the strength of the relationship between Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
“The relationship between Egypt and Saudi Arabia, and Egypt and its brothers in the Gulf, has been strong and stable for years,” Sisi said, adding that the two countries need to coordinate considering the “difficult condition” the Arab region is in.
- Exclusive: Sisi talks on relations with Saudi Arabia
- Egypt postpones parliamentary polls after ruling on election law
- Egypt's Sisi widens anti-terror campaign
- Sisi visits Suez Canal construction site
- Sisi: Egypt-Gulf ties strong despite bid to divide allies
- Sisi calls for urgent security talks after ISIS beheading video