Jordanian King Abdullah and Queen Rania visit Morocco
King Abdullah is on a three-day official visit to Morocco after receiving invitation from King Mohammed
King Abdullah of Jordan held “closed talks” with his Moroccan counterpart King Mohammed VI as the Jordanian royal arrived in Casablanca city on Wednesday.
The Moroccan leader along with his wife Princess Lalla Salma received King Abdullah and Queen Rania in a formal reception in Casablanca’s royal palace.
King Abdullah is on a three-day official visit to Morocco after receiving an invitation from King Mohammed.
- Point of Order: Interview with Morocco’s opposition leader Hamid Chabat
- Morocco arrests 3 seeking to join ISIS in Libya
- Morocco suspends Libya flights, closes airspace to Libyan planes
- Prosecutions of suspected militants double in Morocco
- Morocco and Jordan are successful Arab Spring models
- King Abdullah says will not compromise on Jordan’s security
- King Salman holds talks with visiting Jordan King
- Jordan rethinks orange uniforms after ISIS killings