King Salman welcomes Afghan president in Riyadh
King Salman discussed with Ghani relations between the two countries and current development in the Islamic world and internationally
Saudi King Salman bin Abdelaziz welcomed on Sunday Afghan President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani at King Khalid International Airport in the capital Riyadh.
At the airport, Ghani was also received by Prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz, governor of Riyadh Region, Prince Mohammad bin Naif bin Abdulaziz, the deputy crown prince and second deputy prime minister and interior minister, as well as a number of princes, ministers, and senior officials, the Saudi News Agency (SPA) reported.
Later at his palace, King Salman discussed with Ghani relations between the two countries and current development in the Islamic world and internationally.
- Saudi religious police probe attack on Afghan woman in Makkah
- Queen Elizabeth marks end of British war in Afghanistan
- Afghan men wear burqas in Kabul to mark International Women's Day
- Afghan president pledges relief fund for avalanche victims
- Avalanches kill 92 in Afghanistan, humanitarian crisis feared
- Two men sentenced to 25 years in plot to attack Americans in Afghanistan