ISIS kidnaps foreign medical staff in Libya’s Sirte
The medical employees are believed to be from the Philippines and Ukraine
The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has kidnapped several foreign medical employees in the Libyan city of Sirte, Al Arabiya News Channel reported on Monday.
The channel quoted sources as saying the employees were from the Philippines and Ukraine.
- ISIS claims Tripoli attack, car bomb in Misrata
- Libya Dawn militia in rare clash with ISIS
- ISIS-affiliated militants claim Libya attack
- U.N. puts Libya request for weapons on hold
- ISIS seizes foreigners in Libya: Austria
- Libya asks U.N. for arms to battle ISIS
- Almost 15,000 Egyptians flee Libya from Sallum crossing
- Militants in Libya ‘direct threat’ to Europe: French PM
- ISIS in Libya burns ‘un-Islamic’ instruments