Saudi defense minister meets senior Arab security officials
Prince Mohammed bin Salman met senior security officials from Egypt, Qatar and UAE
Saudi Defense Minister Prince Mohammed bin Salman held meetings with senior Arab security officials over the weekend to discuss the latest regional developments.
Prince Salman met with Egypt’s Chief of Intelligence Khalid Fawzi on Thursday, according to the Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
On Friday, he received Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan, deputy national security advisor of the United Arab Emirates, upon his arrival in Riyadh.
They held a meeting during which they discussed military operations within “Operation Decisive Storm” against Houthis in Yemen, SPA added.
Prince Mohammed bin Salman also met Qatar's Minister of State for Defense Affairs Major General Hamad bin Ali Al-Atiya as he arrived in Riyadh Friday.
- ‘Decisive Storm’ destroys Houthi missile stockpile
- Saudi defense minister, interior minister supervise ‘Decisive Storm’
- Saudi defense minister inspects military units in southern region
- Saudi defense minister announces construction of a naval base in Jazan
- Saudi defense minister pays visit to Northern Region armed forces
- Saudi defense minister emphasizes ‘strong’ ties with UAE during visit