Top Kuwaiti officials arrive in Saudi capital Riyadh
The top Kuwaiti officials were welcomed when they arrived at Riyadh air base airport on Sunday
Kuwait’s Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Sheikh Mohammed al-Khaled al-Hamad al-Sabah, and Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Sheikh Khalid al-Jarrah al-Sabah arrived at Riyadh air base airport on Sunday, the official Saudi news agency (SPA) reported.
They were received by Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdulaziz who is deputy crown prince, second deputy premier and minister of interior alongside Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, who is minister of defense, chief of the royal court and special adviser to the Saudi king.
The Kuwaiti Ambassador to Saudi and other senior officials were also present.
- 1300GMT: Kuwait, Oman condemn Swedish remarks against Saudi Arabia
- Saudi, Kuwait defense ministers hold talks in Riyadh
- Gulf states offer $12.5 billion aid to Egypt
- Kuwait emir, Saudi king review means of enhancing ties
- Rocket Internet buys Kuwait food delivery service Talabat
- Kuwait to raise crude oil exports to Egypt, could send diesel
- Saudi Prince Salman meets Dubai ruler, Kuwait Emir
- Saudi Arabia readies team to choose embassy location in Iraq