Iranian shooting a clear violation of international law: Saudi FM
Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir told reporters that the behavior must stop
The Iranian navy’s shooting at a Singapore-flagged tanker in the Gulf on Thursday is a clear violation of international law, Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister said, according to Reuters news agency.
Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir told reporters after Gulf nations’ Camp David summit with U.S. President Barack Obama that the behavior must stop.
- 1800GMT: Obama meets with Saudi leaders ahead of Camp David summit
- Can Obama and the GCC strike a balance at Camp David?
- Here's how the White House catered to Gulf royal taste buds
- 1800GMT: Obama convenes Camp David summit with GCC leaders
- Panorama: Will the Camp David Summit set a new phase for the region’s affairs?