U.S. and Singaporean evacuated from Yemen to Oman
The pair travelled to the Omani capital after coordination with the ‘relevant authorities in Yemen’
Oman has helped locate a missing American and a Singaporean in Yemen and evacuated them to Muscat, its state news agency said on Monday, a day after unconfirmed reports in local media that U.S. citizens were being held by the Houthi militia group.
The pair travelled to the Omani capital after coordination with the “relevant authorities in Yemen,” Oman News Agency reported, citing an official statement. Oman is brokering talks between the Houthis and the United States to help find an end to Yemen’s civil war.
- France says Yemen hostage video is genuine
- ‘Several’ Americans held in Yemen: State Dept
- Saudi guard killed in Yemen border shelling
- Car bomb kills 12 militants in south Yemen
- Saudi-led strikes pound Yemen capital
- Fighters battle Houthis in Yemen's Aden
- Court dismisses claim Germany played role in deadly Yemen drone attack
- Fresh air strikes target Houthi militias in Yemen